How A New Website Can Grow Your Business
Websites are often seen as your online business that welcomes new customers and give them a good first impression of the look and feel of your business environment when built in accordance to your branding and marketing plan.
Confused right? Allow us to outline some key factors that affect your success online with a brand new website.
70-80% of people research a company online before visiting it or making a purchase.review42
In 2021 it is not uncommon for a business to have both a physical location and a website online.
Updates in the online realm are constantly taking place and that is why we emphasize Creating A Brand New Website or at least updating your existing one to the current standards and best marketing practices in 2021.
At the end of the month you would definitely want to see some revenue benefit coming from having setup or hiring a web developer to build a website for you.
7 Factors For You To Consider When Building Your Website
- Search Engine Friendly – your website needs to be coded in such a way that Google, Yahoo and Bing can index the web pages in their search engine results pages. This will allow the website to gain what we call organic traffic or organic referrals. Often time this coding takes the form of optimizing images, articles, or even just interlinking your web pages in a way that is easy for the search engines to quickly navigate through the site. Having a fast loading website is also considered to be search engine and user friendly.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) – social media marketing is not always the main factor a small business should be concerned about but should always be included in the overall marketing plan for you to garner true success in the online community. You can start out by inviting some of your friends or family to like and know your pages and afterwards start publishing useful content. The main platforms you can consider is Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin. All of which have their different ways of signing up and post styles.
- Local Citations – this will only apply if you actually have a physical location, business name and business phone number, which allows you to submit your NAP (Name, Address, Phone number) to relevant directories to get the word out about your business. Consistent and accurate information will be the key factor with this method.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) – this factor would be the opposite or other form from the first factor. You would actually pay to be listed in the search engine results and would be in the paid listings section of the results pages.
We were also shocked with the many ways businesses can achieve online success by creating and marketing a website.
- Google, Apple Maps – this method goes hand in hand with local citations. Your physical address can be registered and verified on Google My Business that will then display your local business on Google, Bing and Apple maps. Potential customers will actually be able to locate your storefront. They can use the maps to get directions and see how much of a journey coming to your business will be. There are a lot of different factors that will affect your rankings in these results that will be different than the search engine results pages. Similar but different.
- Email Marketing – next up is email marketing where this is not widely used when starting out as you would need to garner a few emails and have conversed with the client first before even collecting their email. Once you have their email address though this will be a powerful method to reach out and maintain a rather good connection with a customer with your email marketing campaigns.
- Email Outreach – this will help you in getting in touch with other businesses in your industry and is widely used for link-building methods.
Those methods alone will help you in achieving online success with the website. We may extend the list as time goes by but allow us to know your thoughts in the comment section below.
This article is a publishing from the company Iconiceyes Graphic Designer Orlando LLC as you can see that owns www.iconiceyesgraphics.com.